What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer / smartphone / tablet user to access certain web pages to store and retrieve information on navigation is made from such equipment. To learn more about cookies, I invite you to access the following link:
What are cookies?
Types and purposes of cookies
Below is a list of cookies that can be found on our website and a brief description of its purpose is presented. We assure you that none of them retains personally identifiable information about you. Some cookies personalize your visit, some remember your preferences, while others only provide us with visitor statistics. Cookies Information (*) Purpose Session TREASURY COOKIES Strictly necessary, log, navigation log management, ensure server resources for navegación.Propias the WordPress platform. THIRD PARTY COOKIES (the information collected below has been provided by those third parties) Analytics Google Analytics Number of visits, visited pages or sections, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details of the browsers used. statistical reports on website traffic, your total audience and the audience in a given advertising campaign. Statcounter number of visits, visited pages or sections, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details of the browsers used. statistical reports on website traffic.
Social Jetpack share-this Links created to connect with social profiles. It serves to facilitate the dissemination of the contents of the web on social networks with a single link.
(*) The information obtained through these cookies can not be identified by user.
The user can configure your browser to accept or not the cookies you receive or to the browser notify you when a server wants to save a cookie or delete them from your computer. You can find instructions on the security settings in your Web browser.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
- If you use Firefox, the option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies menu.
- If you use Google Chrome in the menu Settings> Privacy
- If you use Safari, the option Preferences> Security menu
- You can use the "Help" section you will find in the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings of your computer, however, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to turn a private way by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode can have different names, you can find below a list of the most common browsers and different names of this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate
- FireFox 3.5 and above: Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
- Safari 2 and above: Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above: Private Browsing
Please carefully read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the "private mode". You can still visit our website if your browser is in "private mode", however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.